- Between 70,000 - 90,000
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
Required Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate woud need to be an Australian Citizen in order to obtain National Securiy Clearance for a Federal Govt. client.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience working with systems, networking and security technologies, with at least 1 year working as a Security Analyst or equivalent role. The candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills and proficiencies:
- Working knowledge of the TCP IP stack
- Working knowledge of Networking stack
- Experience with threat-hunting
- Hands-on security knowledge of Windows/Linux/Unix platforms
- Hands-on experience with one or more SIEM systems (e.g. AlienVault, ArcSight, Exabeam, IBM QRadar, LogRhythm, McAfee ESM, Rapid7 IDR, Splunk)
- Experience in troubleshooting and managing firewall technologies (e.g. Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto)
- A demonstrated knowledge of IT security controls associated with firewalls, email, web, endpoints, operating systems, IPS/IDS, cryptography, networks etc.
- Experience working with vulnerability management solutions (e.g. Nexpose, Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable)
- Experience with or knowledge of (5) or more of the following technologies:
AlienVault, AlgoSec, Avecto, Carbon Black, Cisco, Crowdstrike, CyberArk, Darktrace, F5 Networks, FireEye, ForeScout, Fortinet, IBM BigFix, Imperva, KnowBe4, LogRhythm,McAfee, Mimecast, Netskope, Okta, Palo Alto Networks, Proofpoint, Qualys, Rapid7,Skybox, Sophos, Splunk, Tenable, Tufin and Zscaler.
Education / Training Requirements:
- IT Diploma or equivalent
- Security certifications: CompTIA Security+, CEH, OSCP or equivalent
- Networking Certifications: CCNA, CCNP or equivalent
- Security Vendor certifications – Carbon Black, CyberArk, FireEye, Fortinet, Netskope, Proofpoint, Tenable and Zscaler.
- If the above vendor certifications are not yet held, they will be provided during the probation period.
- Great environment, with excellent benefits e.g. regular staff events, free drinks and breakfast
- Growing, award winning company
- Company culture that fosters learning and development
- Career progression with lots of on the job training and certification opportunities
- Great bonus structure
If you think you have all the required skills/experience and a CV backed up by references to prove it, please send your CV to Waqas Kidwai at firstname.lastname@example.org