- New South Wales
- Dependent on experience
- Job Type
- 10 days ago
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic case management & assistance with complex, large-scale commercial disputes on behalf of the firm.
- Working across a variety of litigation matters and areas of law, including client disputes and litigation, professional indemnity matters, employment and partnership issues, debt recovery and general commercial advice
- Briefing and instructing external solicitors, counsel and internal and external experts where necessary.
- Providing strategic advice to the business across a diverse range of practice groups.
You will possess:
- Ideally 6-10 years’ PAE in general commercial litigation gained within a top-tier, leading mid-tier or in-house global disputes practice.
- Experience responding to regulators, including managing responses to regulatory notices, investigations and compliance issues.
- Strong technical skills and strategic approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage and mentor junior lawyers.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for promotion internally.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.