- Sydney CBD
- $90000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 days ago
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic case management & assistance with complex, large-scale commercial disputes on behalf of the firm including preparation of defence and other court documents.
- Working across a variety of litigation matters and areas of law, including client disputes and litigation, professional indemnity matters, employment and partnership issues, debt recovery and general commercial advice.
- Liaising and reporting to insurers, underwriters as well as providing strategic advice to the business and liaising closely with the global team.
You will possess:
- Ideally up to 2/3 years’ PAE in general commercial litigation gained within a top-tier, leading mid-tier or in-house global disputes practice.
- Exposure to or experience in one or more of: regulatory matters, third party document requests, employment law, partnership matters, technology disputes, corporate insolvency, and confidentiality and privacy obligations would also be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities
- You will also be motivated with a can-do attitude.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for promotion internally.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.