- New South Wales
- $110000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and perks, flexible working
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Search Engine Marketing Manager role
• High calibre Digital and Marketing team and flexible working
This universally adored global entertainment and leisure brand is a truly special place to work. This role will play an integral part in attracting, enchanting and retaining visitors to a host of leading entertainment and leisure attractions in NSW. If you believe in fun, family values and have the technical skills to support great storytelling, this is a rare opportunity to pursue a career where every day at the office will bring a smile to your face.
A role with plenty of autonomy, you will enjoy taking ownership of Search Engine Marketing, working alongside talented Digital, E-Commerce, CRM, Insights and Marketing colleagues. Collaborating with other regional SEM specialists, you will help define and implement best practice across the organisation and drive visitor attraction and retention.
Taking a proactive approach and demonstrating your passion for all things Digital, this SEM Manager role will play an integral part in generating technically savvy, creative output.
If you enjoy a role with huge opportunity to collaborate but plenty of autonomy to be the Search Engine Marketing specialist and a thought leader internally in this space, this is a chance to really make your mark.
You must have demonstrable experience and skill in the following:
• Excellent communication, organisational and collaborative skills
• Experience managing external agency support and working with remote teams and counterparts as part of the wider Digital and Marketing function
• A creative mindset, strong problem solving capability backed up with strong technical and project management skills
• Be a champion for digital excellence, able to work in a fast paced, multifaceted role and demonstrate true passion for your craft
• Confident working in HTML, Web CMS, social platforms and tools
• High level of competence in GoogleAdWords, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Google Places, Google Search Console, and organic visibility tools
• Reporting, Exel and data analytics
• Budgeting and financial management
• Prior experience in leisure, tourism or entertainment sectors is an added asset
This role offers lots of autonomy but also ample opportunity to collaborate internally with high calibre marketing and digital teams, whilst managing external agency relationships. Applications open to agency candidates as well as those with purely clientside experience.
Working on subject matter that brings a smile to your face and is enjoyed by people all over the world, you will enjoy amazing company benefits and perks, as well as a flexible working environment (including the option for a 4 day week).
Please submit your application through the link and/or email email@example.com with your resume and contact details.