- New South Wales
- $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- In-house Legal Counsel – Litigation
- Expanding team
- Global Organisation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior litigator to join the in-house team of a leading global organisation. Working closely with the General Counsel in an experienced and established legal team. You will be involved in a breath of large-scale commercial litigation & regulatory disputes work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic case management & assistance with complex, large-scale commercial disputes on behalf of the firm including preparation of defence and other court documents.
- Working across a variety of litigation matters and areas of law, including client disputes and litigation, professional indemnity matters, employment and partnership issues, debt recovery and general commercial advice.
- Liaising and reporting to insurers, underwriters as well as providing strategic advice to the business and liaising closely with the global team.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ PAE in general commercial litigation gained within a top-tier, leading mid-tier or in-house global disputes practice.
- Exposure to or experience in one or more of regulatory matters, third party document requests, employment law, partnership matters, technology disputes, corporate insolvency, and confidentiality and privacy obligations would also be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities
- You will also be motivated with a can do attitude.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for promotion internally.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.