- North Melbourne
- $135000 - $165000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- FutureYou is partnering exclusively with our client to search for a technical lead
- A great mix of leadership and hands-on work
- Drive to work with free parking
This role provides technical oversight and leadership across all aspect of the technology function.
You will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders, leading a small team and keeping abreast of industry innovations.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide vision, leadership and governance of the overall company technology strategy and architecture
- Manage a team and their development of secure and stable services to support business outcomes
- Designing training programs and workshops for colleagues
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major projects
- Establish business policies, strategies and standards
- Strategic planning, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of the C# .net stack and Visual studio 2013+, Web API and LINQ to SQL
- Demonstrable experience across C# Design Patterns, Bootstrap, Jquery, and API development
- Be a creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution
- Exceptional interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with customers/vendors and all levels of management
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work in a great culture within a market leading organisation offering a great work / life balance.