- $110000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Focus on office, industrial & retail projects across Melbourne
- Must have 3 years plus of experience in a delivery role in Melbourne
- Multiple roles are available within this business
My client is a specialist consultancy in strategic planning, development and project management located in Melbourne. This client is in operation across the South Eastern Seaboard and embraces the complexity of the built environment by delivering projects that better balance the needs of individuals and organisations across the following sectors: Commercial, Large Office Fit Outs, Hotels, Retail and Industrial.
Due to future growth plans in the business and a healthy pipeline of projects, an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager focusing on a commercial project has arisen. This opportunity would see you join the established and experienced team in the Melbourne office where you will have the opportunity to partner with an Associate and work on high profile projects gaining exposure and experience on projects from inception through to completion ensuring projects are completed within time, scope and budget constraints. You will provide end to end project management from brief development and design management where you will be heavily involved in stakeholder engagement to ensure projects are on course to meet client expectations.
- Completed a Bachelor of Construction Management or a related degree
- You will have a proven track record of project delivery within a consultancy environment, or a recognized builder
- Worked for a reputable firm gaining full cycle Project Management experience
- The ability to work autonomously, with a strong drive to succeed
- Dealt with planning and management, budget planning, client financial management, client project and portfolio management, tender and bid management
- Demonstrated experience in Design Management, Contractor Management and Stakeholder Management
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or contact Amy Walker of (03) 8547 – 1340.