- New South Wales
- $120,000 Base + Super
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- Manager - Culture and Engagement
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Are you passionate about enhancing organisational capability?
- Could you work closely with a CEO passionate about culture and engagement?
- CBD Location
A leading financial services provider for ANZ and with a workforce of over 300 staff, our client is recognised for streamlining and supporting critical business processes. Located in the North Shore, our client is committed to enhancing organisational capability and has a CEO a the helm who is passionate about culture and engagement.
Our client aims to create a high performance culture based on collaboration, transparency and accountability. To this end, the Manager - Culture and Engagement will work closely with the CEO to define and execute an organisational culture and employee experience strategy which supports the achievement of the Group’s Vision and strategic business objectives.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
Design, execution, measurement and business support of the elements of the Culture Strategy as agreed with the CEO.
- Develop new performance appraisal methodology and process.
- Implement Great Places To Work program
- Development of internal training programs such as leadership
- Management, implementation and analysis and reporting on any staff surveys
- Internal communications
- Evolve staff benefits and recognition programs
- Management of Remuneration reporting
- Any other initiatives relating to Voice of Employee, Engagement and Performance
Manage the Group Employee Engagement program by:
- Administering the regular electronic surveying of employees and provide prompt reporting, analysis, insights and recommendations
- Working with CEO to implement organisation wide employee engagement initiatives and develop, execute and measure the success of those initiatives
- Working with the Executive and Middle Management to analyse Employee Engagement results, design employee engagement strategy and initiatives and activities; and establish clear Engagement and Communication Plans for each part of the business.
- Where requested taking responsibility for the management and execution of specifically identified employee engagement programs
- Assisting the CEO to establish a clear program for Employee Engagement communications and ensure the execution of that program.Take role of coordinating member of Group Board Remuneration Committees.
- Prepare annual Committee paperwork and advise on compliance with Remuneration Committee Charter and Remuneration Policy.
To be successful in this application:
- At least 10 years experience in an Organisational Development Role (ideally previous experience at the Executive level and advising on C-Suite people related issues).
- Comprehensive experience in managing all aspects of the Employee Life Cycle (Recruitment, On-boarding, Payroll and Superannuation, Performance Appraisal, Remuneration Review, ER/IR issues, Learning and Development, Termination).
- Specific experience in designing and executing effective people and culture strategy which deliver positive change and support the achievement of business objectives.
- Deep experience in workplace culture and employee engagement diagnosis/measurement.
- Demonstrable experience in the successful design, promotion, implementation and execution of organisation wide employee engagement and change programs and initiatives.
- Experience in working with Board and Executive level staff as direct clients.
- Experience in supporting Board Committees.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Workplace Health and Safety legislation and obligations and direct experience of the management of Workplace Health and Safety Systems and compliance.
- Strong knowledge of organisational development principles and demonstrable experience in the design and delivery of leadership development and training programs that have targeted and achieved change in identified areas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding listening and influencing skills.
- Strong data analysis and report development and writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the Customer Experience discipline including the design of customer experience strategy.
- Experience in working with Customer Experience software including managing relationships with software providers and ensuring that software responds to organisational and user needs.
- Proven experience in working with “voice of customer” feedback to design and implement initiatives which influence and support the business in achieving optimal customer experience outcomes.
- 12 month FTC
- $120,000 plus super
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with CEO in bringing strategies to life
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953