- $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Highly innovative Cyber Security technology vendor & consultancy
- Autonomous, supportive culture, excellent benefits incl. Stock Options
- Work from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth
Our client is one of Australia’s leading “Cybersecurity as a Service” companies.
The company was founded by a team of ex-penetration testers and cybersecurity researchers and is currently going through a rapid amount of growth due to demand for their market leading and innovative technology and services.
They have recently secured huge levels of investment and are looking to bring on experienced Solution Architects to be part of the continued success and growth of the company.
The main focus of this role is to be the point of contact for customer engagement, from initial contact through to long term incident response. You will be a well-rounded Cybersecurity professional, able to understand business requirements, and design solutions accordingly.
- Solution scoping and BOM creation
- Assisting delivery teams with deployment
- Managing customer relationships
- Assisting with incident response where needed
- Continue to conduct research activities into areas of relevance for your role
- Provide advice & feedback on product and service improvements
- Relevant tertiary qualification OR 5 years industry experience
- Penetration testing background preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of several of the following: Network stack (layers 2-7), WAF, SSL, Crypto, Software Dev. Practices, Common vulnerabilities
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.