- Sydney CBD
- $55 - $65 per hour
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Immediate start preferable
- Management of a small team
- Huge, global brand
FutureYou have partnered with one of the largest property businesses in the world in the recruitment of their Finance Manager on a temporary basis. Due to come internal changes and movements, there is a vacancy that needs to be filled initially on a temp basis with view to permanency if successful. Ideally you'll be available immediately and can commit to at least 3 months.
This role will include but limited to:
- Review and ensure compliance with internal control procedures.
- Supervision of the Lease Administrator, ensuring the team is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Financial analysis and management of the performance of the property, including leasing deal analysis.
- Complete the month end close and management reports required by clients.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and schedules for the Building Owner including detailed
variance analysis against latest forecast and budget.
In order to be considered please ensure you have MRI experience and ideally property experience. Please ensure you are available to start immediately.
This role is ideally going to run for 3 months with potential for permanency once things settle down after the changes. It is offering $55 - $65 p/hour + super. They are based in the heart of the CBD and offer flexibility. They offer a wonderful brand to have on your resume.
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this process.