- $110000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Renowned brand with a growing client based derived from continuous referrals
- Tailored professional development program for senior staff
- Large client base with the option to specialise in industries of interest
- Path to partnership
This is a well-known accounting firm in the Newcastle market with a reputation for servicing some of the larger clients in the area across more complex tax and business advisory work.
With partners from both Big 4 and boutique backgrounds, this firm encompasses the best of both worlds whilst offering clients a bespoke service and it's staff a bespoke career path based on individual goals and areas of interest.
You will take over an existing client base of $400-600k in fees from a current Manager who has decided to relocate overseas.
Over 60% of this fee base is comprised of clients requiring advanced business advisory servicing and tax planning (ongoing up-skilling training will be provided for all staff who work with this client base).
You will be supported by a team of three Senior Accountants and one Intermediate who will assist in client servicing and tax compliance work.
As part of this role you will be expected to use your time and work-flow management skills to proactively seek to increase your fee base both from new clients and value-add services. You will work alongside the partners to enhance strategic growth of the firm whilst providing an exceptional service to the existing client base.
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 5+ year's experience in professional practice with experience in Business Advisory
- Experience managing staff
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- An ability to recognise opportunities for value-add
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or KateStephenson@future-you.com.au.