- $90000 - $95000 per annum, Benefits: + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
• Newly created role as Senior Production Planner
• Opportunity to impress in a smaller growing manufacturer delivering to global multi nationals
About The Client
The client is a market leading contract manufacturing business boasting an advanced manufacturing facility in Western Sydney. Delivering into some huge names in manufacturing the business has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Production Planner to join the business and help deliver its wide portfolio of products.
About The Role
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager in this position you will have control over materials planning, supply and demand and the ERP system. The successful applicant will manage the planning, scheduling & supply of a designated portfolio of products ensuring on time delivery to customers by facilitating a world class interface between supply chain and manufacturing. Specifically you will:
- Manage the planning and scheduling using agreed planning windows to ensure the reliable on time delivery of products to customer. You will maximise cost efficiencies, inventory accuracy, and ensure the smooth running of manufacturing.
- Ensure the master production scheduling (MPS) is updated within Navision – ensuring the ERP system is updated with latest forecast and order information from the customer
- Oversee the running of MRP (Material requirements planning) and support the procurement of raw materials as required in time for scheduled production.
- Run S&OP meetings ensuring that the wider business (operations, finance, QA) has visibility and input into future production schedules.
- Provide weekly locked production schedules and batch documentation on time to operations
- Manage the manufacturing issuing process in the ERP system from the initial creation of pick slips through to shipping and invoicing finished goods.
You will be a proven Production Planner with experience planning within a complex supply chain producing pharmaceutical, contract manufacturing or similarly highly regulated product. You will have extensive experience in raw materials planning and have particular expertise utilising an ERP system (with Navision being a real advantage). You will be articulate, driven and want to apply your experience in a privately owned business currently engaging in a transformation to improve its already successful operation.
Package On Offer
Circa $90,000- $95,000 and Up to 10% company led bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381