- New South Wales
- $156875 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
$125k+ Super + 20k Car Allowance
My client a FMCG Giant are currently seeking a fast paced seasoned HR Manager to join there People & Culture Team based in Sydney CBD. This role will be overseeing HR Operations for up to 4000 staff interstate. You will be tasked with implementing key initiatives to help drive the overall people strategy.
- Oversee training and development frameworks rolled out to operational teams & training coaches
- Provide all field based managers with support to help resolve workplace related matters, including grievances, work heath & safety incidents, and work place investigations.
- Provide HR Support and guidance across recruitment, performance management, workforce planning, training & development
- Lead cross state inductions to create high performing teams
- Work with an approachable attitude, ensuring every employee feels accounted for
- Enforce accountability
To be successful in this application you will have..
- tertiary qualification in Business, Human Resources or other relevant fields
- At least 6 years Generalist HR experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ideally worked in Retail or FMCG industries
- Strong knowledge of workplace relations and state employment laws
- Experience with workers compensation laws including managing claims and supporting return to work plans of injured workers
Please note this role requires a significant amount of travel state wide, no two days will be the same.
Contact details Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785