- $250000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
- One of Australia’s largest and most well known organisations
- Currently undergoing a massive program of OT Security improvement
- End to end delivery of large highly visible, technical programs of work
Our client is one Australia’s largest organisations, with multiple business interests across the globe.
They are currently implementing a large security uplift program and have created the Security Architect (OT) position to support this transformation. The position will be on a fixed term contract basis initially, with a high likelihood of permanent employment in the medium term.
The major focus of this position is to design, document, implement and support IT and OT architectures across a variety of different environments, taking into account business requirements and balancing them with security concerns.
- Provide high level thought leadership and technical guidance with regards to security standard compliance
- Develop and maintain security architecture artefacts
- Provide expert advice, guidance and recommendations
- Ensure a ‘secure-by-design’ approach by ensuring security controls are embedded in any Technology project
- Drive a cyber aware culture within the workforce
- Conduct in depth studies and reviews of new and existing systems and Technologies to ensure secure integration into the OT & IT environments
- Contribute to enterprise level architecture strategies
- Perform technical security assessments and provide appropriate risk mitigation strategies
- Minimum 6+ years security experience in large enterprise environments
- Tertiary qualification in IT or extensive business equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of secure network architecture
- A strong background in securing both IT & OT networks within industrial environments
- Exceptional communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills