- $160000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
Due to this business having a flat structure and being small in size, you will need to be able to take control and manage your development as if it was your own.
With a strong background in ideally residential apartment / mixed-use development management, you will be required to manage the following commercial inputs and outputs on a project:
- Financials - ensure that the project is being delivered in accordance with the budgets and programs;
- Reporting - preparation of reports and presentations to the internal and external Stakeholders;
- Leasing - engagement and management of AFL's and consultants to ensure a timely leasing and/or sale & marketing program;
- Consultants - management and coordination of project consultants;
- Risk mitigation - ability to assess, identify and manage all potential risks associated to the project;
- Team management – manage a team of experience Development Managers; and
- Culture - Contribute to a positive and energetic business morale.
My client offers the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the property development lifecycle, to be part of a well-respected and well renowned development organization.