- $900000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 days ago
FutureYou are currently working with one of Melbourne’s leading Manufacturing facilities in their niche market. With a highly established global presence across 40 countries and over 25,000 employee’s worldwide, they are the leader in their manufacturing capabilities.
The role of HSE Business Partner is to work as a member of the EHS team, providing EHS support as required throughout the business with a focus in continued improvement and driving of group and statutory compliance. To provide EHS support within all areas of the business and provide advice and support to senior / department managers and operatives.
- Provide advice and information to management to ensure company compliance with statutory requirements
- Monitor health and safety policy, assessments and procedures and ensure subsequent retraining where needed
- Communicate all health and safety matters are communicated effectively to all employees
- Implement and monitor an effective accident reduction programme
- Manage environmental issues such as; waster, water discharge and safe disposal of hazardous substances
- Knowledge of H&S and environmental practices
- Experience of carrying out workplace assessments
- Excellent computer skills including manipulating data, creating reports and forms
- Experience of coordinating and administering H&S training activities.
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest manufacturer in Melbourne.
- Career growth & Development – Regular training & Upskilling
- Competitive salary & work flexibility