- New South Wales
- $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
• Big 4 Second Mover
• $130,000 Package
This is a fantastic finance manager role within a well known FMCG organisation that is known for fast-tracking their finance employees.
Reporting to the Senior Corporate Finance Manager,
- You will manage monthly reporting, planning and performance analysis and have a mandate to deliver a high quality business partnering service through strengthening communication and insight.
- Prepare and deliver accurate financial information in line with group accounting principles.
- Analyse variances and financial modelling to accurately reflect the impact of proposed strategies on the operating results of the business.
- Support and/or manage as appropriate all aspects of local financial environment, including cost centre control
To be considered for this role:
- You must be CA/CPA qualified
- Worked in a big 4 Advisory firm, ideally working on large complex corporate audits.
- Have the ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally. Have high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a successful and growing Australian business. You will receive first class mentorship and this organisation has exceptional career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this role and have the correct capabilities please email your CV to email@example.com