- $105000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
The Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO) is not a government organisation and independent from public transport operators. The PTO provides a free service to help resolve public transport complaints.
About the role:
You will be responsible for managing the, Financial, HR, IT & operations functions. Some functions like IT are outsourced and vendor management would be advantageous. High level bookkeeping, financial analysis, budgeting and management skills
- Payroll, HR and Office Management experience
- Able to build positive and effective working relationships at all levels
- Analytical thinking & creative problem solving & attention to detail
- High level communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to reinforce a culture that values all people, productive behaviour, team working & knowledge sharing
- Able to multi-task; responsive and willing to adapt to a variety of tasks and changing circumstances
- IT competent- MS Office suite
- A forward thinking leader and supportive team to work with
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- Highlight your experience and capability in a diverse role
For this role the PTO offers flexible working hours and deem the position to be a 30 hours week position able to work four days fully or a flexible arrangement across five.
Please do apply here, or reach out to email@example.com to arrange a confidential conversation.