- New South Wales
- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
Working closely with the Relationship Partner, you will have the opportunity to work directly with SMEs, large corporate & insurer clients on Employers’ liability work, as well as other high-profile Fair work commission, discrimination, unfair dismissal and Human rights cases.
The candidate will possess the following skills:
- A minimum of 7 years’ PAE gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or boutique employment specialist law firm on the defendant side;
- Prior exposure to employers’ liability work;
- A team player with a keen interest in marketing, business development & client facing activities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A positive “can-do” attitude.
- High-profile, global client base
- The opportunity to work with Chambers-rated leading practitioners in employment law and insurance litigation.
- Strong career progression prospects
- Warm, friendly & open-door culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.