- $110000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
This is a medium-sized firm situated on the outskirts of Newcastle. They are very well respected for their strong technical expertise particularly in relation to tax and complex structuring advice. The firm has some very large clients with turnovers over $150m and receives many referrals as a result of their expert advice and ability to help companies at all stages in their life-cycle achieve business success. These ongoing referrals accompanied by their personalised approach and strong relationships with their clients has resulted in rapid and continued growth for the firm.
In order to cater for their growth, the firm has recently purchased a brand new office, double the size of their current office. This new office will not only allow new hires to be made but will also allow the firm more space for client meetings, staff training and more team focused meetings. Their brand-new offices reflect their commitment to technology and accessibility to partners with a contemporary decor and open-plan set up. The firm boasts an impressive service offering whilst still maintaining a more relaxed and flexible work environment.
Training for staff at all stages of their careers is something which this firm firmly believes in. They spend a significant amount of time and money on training their staff and sending them on training courses. The firm takes pride in its investment in its people. This heavy focus on training not only ensures that staff are able to give the best level of service and value-add advice but also allows staff to continually develop and progress.
As a result of this outstanding growth and the pending retirement of a current Partner, the firm is seeking a strong Business Services Manager or Senior Manager who is ready to take the next step to Partnership within the next two years.
- Manage a portfolio of $800k-$1m in fees
- Engage in some Business Development and have community involvement
- Act as a strategic advisor to clients on a range of business issues
- Provide high level tax advice
- Manage a team of 4-6 staff
- Commitment to the overall strategy of the firm
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- CA or CPA qualification
- Over 7 years experience in professional practice
- The ability to manage a team
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Tax advisory experience is a bonus but not essential
- Work for a progressive and growing firm
- Existing client base – there is no expectation to bring in new work
- Enjoy quality clients and around 40% advisory work
- Manage a team of motivated professionals
- Opportunity for equity within the next two years
- Firm promotes flexibility for all its people
Please all Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org