- $70000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
- 5 Partner, 30 staff firm based in the CBD
- Full exposure to clients with up to $120mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups
- Beautiful modern offices in convenient location
FutureYou is partnering with one of the most established boutique firms in Melbourne CBD. This firm provides industry leading training both internally and externally for their accountants, with the partners of this business services team are extremely hands on with training and support. Accountants in this firm are encouraged to be client facing, providing their clients with comprehensive business advisory. This firm provides an excellent opportunity for accountants who are looking to develop their consulting skills.
The culture within the firm is professional but down to earth. Staff regularly get together to go to lunch, bowling, dinners, drinks, movies etc. The firm has beautiful modern offices and a lovely kitchenette with a TV, microwave, coffee machine, toasted sandwich machine and more.
In your role, you will be exposed to clients with up to $120mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups. You will also be responsible for providing clients with comprehensive business advisory.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Reviewing the work and mentoring junior staff
- Attending and running client meetings
- Developing your business advisory skills
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
At least 3 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- A willingness to learn and progress internally
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.