- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- 8 Partner 60 staff firm based in the inner eastern suburbs
- Work closely with ex-Big 4 Partners
- Progress to Manager within 12 months
FutureYou is partnering with a well-established 8 partner firm in the East who is seeking a client facing Senior Accountant to join their growing Business Advisory team. This firm has beautiful modern offices with plenty of carparking and is a 2 minute walk to the nearest train station.
This firm has an enviable client base, dealing with international entities and clients with up to $150mil turnover. You will be exposed to a variety of tax issues and as well as providing clients with comprehensive business advisory.
This firm believes in progressing and developing their accountants to be completely client facing and enhance their advisory skills. You will be mentored closely by Senior staff with a clear pathway to Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for mentoring and reviewing the work of Juniors in a client facing role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
- Running client meetings
- Reviewing the work of Junior staff.
- Providing clients with comprehensive advisory
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.