- Australian Capital Territory
- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Top 100 firm
- Newly renovated offices
- Award-winning training program
- Friday drinks in the office and social team
- Personalised recognition for work ethic and client servicing
The firm are a Top 100 accounting firm with an impressive reputation for their strategic approach to servicing their clients. Offering a sophisticated business advisory and tax service to a range of large businesses, start-ups and HNWIs, this firm if growing rapidly a 12% annually over the past 3 years.
Award-winning training is accessible to staff across all levels. A small, supportive and interactive team environment with a broader office ensures staff have access to experts in their field in order to give clients the best quality service. The firm creates an engaging and friendly work environment with an open door policy for partners and an active social calendar.
As an Intermediate you will work alongside Managers and Partners in a client-facing role to assist clients with tax matters and to enable them to grow their business and make strategic commercial decisions.
You will work on clients with turnovers from $2-150m including multi-internationals.
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies as well as the option to work on SMSFs
- Work alongside senior team members to assist on Business Advisory work
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
- Tax planning
- Mentor junior staff
- Visit clients to gain a better understanding of their business in order to offer a more personalised approach
- 2-4 years experience in Australian public practice
- Commenced CA/CPA study
- Experience speaking with clients directly
- Experience with reveiwing work of juniors
CA/CPA study fees paid upfront
Additional training provided worth up to $2k per quarter
Progression to Senior within 12 months
All expenses paid social incentives such as in-office campaigns, activity afternoons and team drinks
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or KateStephenson@future-you.com.au