- $60000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 17 days ago
- CA/CPA support
- Fun and challenging environment
- Ex Big 4 Partners
FutureYou are currently partnering with a great 2 Partner firm in the Eastern Suburbs who are looking for a motivated and driven intermediate accountant. This firm prides themselves on the level of care they give to their accounting, taxation, and corporate advisory work.
This firm is constantly listening to what is happening in the market and embracing new technologies, advancements and creating new knowledge.
Located close to shops, cafes and public transport, everything that you need is at your door.
You will be reporting to a manager and partners, your role will include but not be limited to.
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 2 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted