- St Ives
- $16500 per annum
- Job Type
- 14 days ago
• Colloborative environment
• Make your mark on the finance function.
Join a school that lives its ethos, and values its students, staff and community.
Your Role as the Finance Manager includes responsibility for budget planning and supporting the executive team by offering your insights and financial advice for the business.
- Accurate and timely monthly financial reports and analysis.
- Prepare various financial analysis reports as required.
- Preparation of annual budget providing detailed analysis of expenditure and income.
- Lead and Implement best practice accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger.
- Reviewing of Cashflow reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of monthly BAS Returns, and remain up to date on Tax legislation.
In order to be considered for this role:
- Bachelors Degree and CA or CPA qualified
- Hands on experience working a finance function within an educational environment
- Hands on experience with payroll
- Strong leadership,interpersonal & team building skills.
Great opportunity with a fast paced private school, supportive board and team, critical role, hands on but also very strategic role and a salary of 110k + super
Please send your CV to Bianca Hirschowitz on email@example.com or apply directly.