- New South Wales
- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
• Diverse role supporting Directors and team members
• $130,000 Package
Join a multi-dimensional business who is considered the leaders in their industry.
Working directly with the Strategy Director in this newly formed function, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact across the regional business immediately.
Your role will focus on leading and supporting strategic reviews, identifing market opportunities and working with senior leader stakeholders to formulate and drive strategic plans to realise strategic growth and transformation.
Lead and support the creation and execution of business unit strategies to achieve growth, enhance performance or capitalise on new opportunities as agreed by the Board and Executive Group.
- Drive strategic change and profitable growth aligned to the company’s strategic objectives
- Collaborate with internal-facing teams to coach and support their strategic development and growth trajectory aligned to broader business initiatives.
- Support the company’s annual business planning process, including tracking progress and success of plans in collaboration with Business Leads.
- Identify and execute opportunities to build strategic capability within business divisions in a collaborative and sustainable manner.
In order to be considered fo this role, you will
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in a relevant field, ideally Management Consulting or similar
- 3-5 years of experience working in a consulting and/or professional services environment and in managing complex interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- High performance focus with the ability to work cohesively in a team or individually, in order to deliver high quality outcomes
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.