- New South Wales
- $120k to $130k base + super
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation, Sydney CBD
- Innovative & Dynamic Culture
- Interaction with CFO & Senior Stakeholders
My client is an ASX listed leading Financial Services organisation known for its remarkable organic growth, prestigious reputation in the Australian market and for its dynamic and innovative culture which is focused on providing career devleopment for its employees.
They are seeking a high-caliber Senior Regulatory Accountant to join their Finance team in this permanent role.
- Preparation and submission of Monthly/Quarterly Regulatory Reporting to APRA
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts, financial statements and board papers
- Perform month end close activities including adjusting journals, reconciliations, accruals and prepyaments
- Liaise with external auditors
- Assist with implementation of new accounting standards or reporting requirements
- Process improvement
To be successful, you must have:
- 5 years experience in a Regulatory Reporting/ Financial Reporting/ Statutory Reporting role within Financial Services
- Prior experience with Australian Accounting Standards, IFRS and APRA reporting
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Hungry to add value
The salary on offer is $120k to $130k base + super.
Please apply directly or submit your CV to Neha Jain at email@example.com