- New South Wales
- $75000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Strategic, creative position with team management responsibility
• Organic and Paid Social, performance and influencer marketing
A well-established, independent agency with a host of highly desirable consumer brand clients.
Creative output across PR, social media, content, influencer marketing and events.
Growing agency with a great reputation and strong leadership, with plenty of opportunity to innovate and be an expert in your field.
An immediate opening for an experienced Paid Performance Social Media Manager to join a talented Digital and Content team.
Drawing upon experience gained working on consumer brands within a social media agency environment, you will bring strong technical and analytic skills as well as a creative, strategic approach to delivering excellent work for your clients.
You will play an integral part in leading the content strategy and output across some exciting new and existing digital accounts spanning automotive, property and hotels, amongst others.
Working in a collaborative team environment, you will help plan and manage social media and content-led campaigns, briefing influencers, creatives and producers and overseeing a small team of social media managers.
- 3-5 years solid agency experience in a digital, social or media agency or in the social media team within a PR agency.
- Proven experience in social media from a strategic and execution perspective, across earned, owned and paid media.
- Creative mindset, data-driven approach and strong technical abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication style and attention to detail.
- Experience using analytic and reporting tools to measure performance and inform strategy and account planning.
- Team management experience and desire to be a thought leader - innovating for your clients and developing best practice processes within the agency.
A newly created role with lots of scope to grow and be instrumental in overseeing a small team of social media managers and content producers.
Work alongside a talented team on creative integrated client accounts spanning automotive, property, hotels and lifestyle brands.
Build and maintain strong client relationships and help contribute to business growth and account retention and development.
Immediate start for the right candidate, will consider freelance, temp to perm or permanent candidates.
For a detailed job description and immediate interviews, please submit your resume for consideration or contact Jessicaodell@future-you.com.au.