- Melbourne C B D
- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
- One of Australia’s fastest growing consultancies
- Autonomy, supportive culture, excellent benefits
- $150,000+ package
Outstanding opportunity to join a market leading consultancy as an Active Directory Security expert.
Our client is one of Australia’s leading Network Integration and Security consultancies. Currently, they are experiencing extremely rapid growth.
Several large and long-term projects have been secured, requiring an Active Directory Security Engineer to help lead and deliver.
The major focus of this position is to lead the design and implementation of Active Directory (AD) solutions for multi-national customers with up to 10,000+ seats. Security considerations will be at the forefront at all stages of design, from architecture to implementation.
- Work with internal and customer teams to lead the implementation and configuration of AD solutions across multiple customer sites
- Provide Level 3 support for complex AD issues
- Create and implement domain level security policies (authentication policies, password policies, IPSEC etc)
- Manage and maintain Organisational Units in AD.
- Manage AD security and custom attribute groups
- Manage AD database and SYSVOL
- Manage AD sites and subnets
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and implementing AD solutions or similar projects
- Strong communication and customer engagement abilities
- Experience with either Fortinet or CyberArk
- Experience with NetIQ, Open LDAP, and OID
- Knowledge of network security concepts
- Understanding or hands on experience with Web Proxy Gateway Security & Web Application Firewalls
- Strong understanding of IAM principles
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.