- $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Two Amazing Opportunities
- $60-$70K plus super – depending on experience
- January 2020 Commencement
There are two property business’ that are looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to possibly commence January 2020. Both organisations specialise in their field and have an amazing culture. One is based in the heart of the CBD and the other within the inner city suburbs.
With team fit and culture a priority, these business’ are seeking experienced, self-motivated individuals to join their teams on a permanent basis.
Typical day to day responsibilities will include:
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Data entry of invoices into finance system
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Reconciling of creditor accounts
- Creating and maintaining of supplier records
- Creditor payments runs
- Preparation of reports
- Month end journals
- BAS preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- General administration as required
To be successful with either of these roles you will have:
- Previous experience In Accounts Payable
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong MS Excel skills and the ability to learn new systems
Both fantastic opportunities to showcase your skills and experience and work in friendly and supportive teams. The salary range is $60-$70K plus super, depending on experience.
These are both permanent roles and are looking to commence in January 2020.