- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
- Busy & Varied Role
- Inner City Location
- Opportunity to showcase your skills & experience
This well established and respected property business has a diversified and rapidly growing portfolio. They currently require an Executive Assistant to assist two Senior Executives to join their vibrant, professional and successful team.
About the Role
This critical role will see you be the sole and direct source of support. As an engaging, strong communicator who takes initiative, you will represent this company in a professional manner, to ensure a degree of client satisfaction both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing busy diaries and inbox’s
- Proactive management of communications and interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Relaying critical information to staff and third parties
- Various personal / family matters
- Formatting of various documents including agendas, minutes, letters / emails, marketing material and presentations
- Coordination of company events such as quarterly catch ups, Christmas/EOFY parties, team lunches etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this amazing role, you will:
- Have the ability to work under pressure whilst remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Ability to work well under pressure and to think on your feet
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Be well organised, have a high attention to detail and time management skills
- Happy to work autonomously and within a team environment
The position awaits a polished, highly organised, and energetic individual who wants to develop their skills alongside a national leader. If this sounds like you, apply now.
Not all opportunities are advertised – so if you’re not suitable for this one, there are others to be considered for.