- New South Wales
- Up to $175,000 package + Bonus
- Job Type
- 21 days ago
- Lead technology operational risk assignments
- Line 1 technology risk position across the group
- Australian Financial Services firm
Several roles at a leading Australian financial service institution who are looking to add to their Technology Risk 1st line role. You will come from either a technology risk, cyber advisory or IT Audit background and have an ability to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships internally with the business. You will be addressing complex issues such as technology transformations, business and process controls transformation, application security, IT Governance, risk and controls, ITGC etc. You will help support the groups risk management and governance across the group from a technology standpoint.
- Lead technology risk engagements
- Have an excellent understanding of the Australian financial services industry specifically ASIC and APRA
- Ability to work with Line 2 to understand the and interpret policy, risk frameworks and regulatory change
- Design, implement, monitor and report on technology risk and compliance frameworks across multiple business units
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
You will have:
- 5+ years of experience working in banking, financial services or blue chip companies
- Enterprise, governance, risk and compliance understanding and knowledge
- Understanding and expertise in Technology risks and controls and IT Governance as well as relevant prudential regulations, standards and legislation
- Governance risk and controls technology design, implementation and monitoring experience
- Strong communication skills in order to be able to inform and influence stakeholders at a range of seniority levels
- Ability to implement, monitor and report on risk management and compliance frameworks, risks and incidents
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341