- New South Wales
- $160000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 22 days ago
- Legal Counsel
- In-House -Corporate/Commercial
- Great culture - 12 Month FTC
Our client who is a leading global organisation is seeking a Legal Counsel to join their Commercial Legal Team. This will be reporting into the General Counsel and working within their collegiate and focused legal team in Sydney. You will be responsible for contributing to the strategy and success of business operations through the provision of expert legal advice to key stakeholders and project teams.
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Providing advice on contract law
- Drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracting arrangements used by the business across all service lines
- Keeping the business up to date on regulatory issues
- Managing the organisations BAU commercial matters, including procurement agreements
- Supporting the General Counsel on major strategic projects
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years PQE gained in-house or from a respected private practice firm
- Broad ranging commercial and corporate experience
- Proven organisational and communication skills
- Understanding of commercial drivers within a large multinational
- Strong relationship building skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
In return the role offers the chance to join a high performing team, in a varied role within a global organisation.
To apply for this opportunity please click the apply now button below or contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.