- $65000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Top 10 international mid-tier firm based in the CBD
- Exposure to clients in excess of $50mil turnover
- Client facing role providing comprehensive advisory
FutureYou is partnering with an international mid-tier firm based in the heart of the CBD. This firm has a varied base of long-standing clients, with a good mix of SMEs and large international clients. The firm boasts beautiful modern offices, with spacious boardrooms and a large kitchenette. You will have excellent career progression opportunities working in a team with clear career progression to Manager.
Working closely with the Partners, you will be the first point of contact for clients, working in a client facing role with plenty of exposure to business advisory. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Accountant who wants to build out their advisory skills in an international business.
In your role you will be responsible for managing client relationships, while also assisting with the training and review work of Junior Accountants.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Review the work of Junior staff.
- Running your own client meetings
- Providing clients with comprehensive business advisory
- Tax planning, cashflow, forecasting and assisting clients with Div7a legislation.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experienced in providing advisory to clients
- Strong attention to detail and client service-oriented mindset.
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.