- $65000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Multi-discipline firm offering all Accounting & Financial Planning services
- Experienced 15% fee growth last year through referrals only
- 100% client orientated role - priority is servicing clients
- Strong demand for Business Advisory services - 40% of work
- Never work past 5pm
- Fully cloud based - technologically advanced firm
This is a diversified firm offering accounting, taxation, business valuation, forensic accounting, bookkeeping, audit and assurance, financial planning and SMSF solutions.
The firm has experienced rapid growth due to an increased demand for Business Advisory services in addition to a 15% increase in fees over the past year from referrals. Clients range from small $500k turnover businesses and medium franchises with several entities as well as companies up $30m in turnover.
Partners encourage an open-door policy and encourage staff of all levels to approach them if they need support. The firm also promotes a strong team environment with a colloborative style of work.
The firm ensures they are always operating in excess capacity so that no staff member feels over-worked and that everyone can leave the office by 5pm everyday.
Reporting directly to partners, your primary focus in this role will be to maintain client relationships to offer a personalised, quality service.
Depending upon your experience the Business Advisory space - you will either service client in who require this level of expertise or undergo training in order to be up-skilled.
You will assist clients in tax planning and how best to minimise costs and grow their business through thorough analysis of there financials and how best to utilise the latest technology to improve efficiency.
You will be supported by a team of up to 3 staff who will complete tax compliance work for the clients which you will review.
You will Need
- CA or CPA qualified (or close to completion)
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Experience in Business Advisory advantageous but not essential
- Must enjoy a client facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Xero & Class super preferred
Fully paid for professional development training courses chosen by you to enhance technical skills, value-add work, technology skills and soft skills.
In addition to external training courses chosen by you, there will also be internal courses fortnightly in addition to soft-skills training and webinars.
Flexible work arrangements
Bonus incentive and extra annual leave.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or KateStephenson@future-you.com.au