- Macquarie Park
- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
A global business that prides itself on innovation, embracing change and offering an inclusive, agile and supportive working environment; our client is going through an exciting period of change and growth. Seeking to appoint a dynamic, competent HR Consultant to act as 2IC to the HR Manager, our client is keen to create a positive working environment with a workforce that aligns with their strategic vision.
As a Senior HR Consultant, you will be 2IC to HR Manager, responsible for all operational tasks for the HR team, this will include but not be limited to; data management of the HRIS system (HR Central), maintaining of the employee lifecycle, advising on policy and procedure, Onboarding/inductions, reporting, and many other HR projects.
- Act as the 2IC for the HR Manager;
- Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation and management practices;
- Undertake the full range of functions for recruitment, selection and appointment for different lines of businesses;
- Induction and onboarding of all new staff
- Participate in HR projects as required by the Human Resources Manager, including research and preparation of documents for review and implementation of recommendations;
- Recommend, initiate and implement training programs to enhance skills and capabilities;
- Counsel employees and undertake investigations into staff grievances, performance and disciplinary matters, including the formulation and implementation of recommendations to address identified issues;
- Conduct position analyses and job evaluations and make recommendations associated with organisational reviews and workforce planning;
- Provide input to remuneration and staff retention strategies;
- Monthly Payroll processing;
- AOP consolidation and preparation in collaboration with Finance and Acting CD;
- Execute Calibration and AIPB exercises during the main cycle; and
- Other HR Ad Hoc projects etc.
- Demonstrated qualifications and experience in HR Consulting;
- Sound knowledge of Australian Legislation and Management practices;
- Experience in HR Policies, performance management, compensation and Benefits;
- Good understanding of Finance and payroll process;
- Ability to work with wide range of stakeholders;
- Strong Communication and presentation skills.
- Global business
- Opportunity for growth and access to multiple strategic projects
- Inclusive team that embraces and encourages new ideas
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent company benefits
Contact details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785