- $25 - $35 per hour
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Temporary role
• Immediate start
About the role:
This boutique accounting firm based in Footscray are seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator with advanced skills in MYOB AE.
This is a temporary opportunity with an immediate start.
The successful candidate will have the skills to hit the ground running with billing/invoicing using MYOB AE.
- Accounts receivable
- Invoicing and debt collection
- Maintain cash flow for business
- Preparation and sending invoices
- Create daily banking summaries and process payments
- Process client payments via online credit card payment system
- Assistance to staff with timesheet concerns/corrections
- Creation of various reports in MYOB AE as requested
- MYOB AE client data base amendments
- Sound knowledge of MYOB AE
- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Good written communication and interpretation skills
- Working knowledge of FeeSynergy Debt collection platform.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.