- $300000 per annum, Benefits: Shares & Stock Options
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- One of the world’s most innovative companies
- Drive a massive program of cyber security improvement
- $300K+ package
My client is seeking the best cyber security minds Australia has, hence the very attractive package on offer.
Creating some of the most advanced technology in the world today my client is experiencing global growth both in sales and in manufacturing footprint.
Due to the sensitive nature of the IP, and the geographical positioning of Australia, the APAC security function is being centred in Melbourne.
The company is dynamic, constantly evolving and always challenging industry norms. If you are looking for a classic, structured, corporate environment, this is not the role for you.
The major focus of this position is to support the APAC and Global infrastructure security team across several different environment types.
You will help to defend systems against attacks, establish secure network perimeters, and implement technology to help scale security globally.
- Work with business groups to provide security expertise across multiple domains
- Conduct security assessments across different infrastructure types to identify vulnerabilities
- Define and implement required security remediation actions
- Analyse organisational security data across various platforms and provide detailed reports
- Create tools to help secure company systems, products, networks, applications and data
- Help to harden all systems against privilege escalation
- Create bespoke solutions as required in order to detect intrusions
- At least 8+ years’ experience within a technical Cyber Security position
- A deep hands on knowledge of multiple security domains such as secure network design, network protocols, penetration testing, cryptography, application security, browser security, platform hardening and vulnerability management
- AWS cloud security knowledge
- Proficiency in at least one development language (Python, C, etc)
- Strong understanding of how security functions within a global enterprise environment
- Excellent understanding of common attack types, and related defence mechanisms
- An ability to work in a highly dynamic environment alongside others of exceptional ability
- A desire to help make positive change in the world