- New South Wales
- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Permanent part-time opportunity
- Personal Assistant to CFO/Company Secretary and ad-hoc support to company Chairman
- Professional Services
- $90,000 package (PRO-RATA)
A leading and reputable management consultancy business located in the heart of Sydney's CBD, our client is recognised for exceptional service delivery and for their strong business networks.
Partnership is at the forefront of business offering and the same applies internally indicative of working environment and culture.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Personal Assistant to really partner and support a busy CFO/Company Secretary; driving efficiency and workload forward.
The Personal Assistant will provide support to the CFO/Company Secretary and ad-hoc support to the Company Chairman across several critical functions. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Board Support:
- Preparation and co-ordination of Board meeting agendas and board packs
- Preparation of presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Coordination of all Board related events, including meetings, the annual conference, catering/dinners etc.
- Liaise closely with board member Personal Assistants to ensure smooth delivery of Board meeting through collating relevant information and by following-up on action items
- Provide minute-taking support
- Legal Support:
- Assist CFO/Company Secretary in preparing tender submissions and providing general tender administration support; proof-reading, make amendments where required and as directed, collating statistics, manage and track time-frames.
- Assist with staff Visa issues: applications, changes, expiry.
- HR Support:
- Assist CFO with OHS and general employee relations business updates
- Finance Support:
- Assist CFO with pulling reports using MS Excel
- General Support:
- Reviewing all correspondence including e-mails; sorting, prioritising and replying as necessary
- Organise travel on behalf of CFO (minimal) and Chairman (1 x bi-monthly)
- Support CFO in organising day/schedule so that action items can be achieved
- Document preparation
To be successful in this application, you will have:
- Extensive experience supporting a senior stakeholder within professional services, ideally Legal or Accountancy.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the MS Office Suite.
- Minute-taking / note-taking experience.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and excellent organisational skills. Our client needs a partner to really help manage the day-to-day, bringing with them to the role an efficient way of working.
- Legal experience is advantageous particularly with tender experience.
- Your ability to work with the utmost discretion and confidentiality is also essential in this position.
- Key attributes: Hard-working | Confidence | Professionalism to drive work and drive efficiency
This is a permanent part-time position and our client is happy to provide working options to suit suitable candidates
Option 1: 5 x days per week | 9.30am - 2.30pm
Option 2: 3 x days per week | 8.30 - 5pm
- Remuneration: $90k package (PRO-RATA)
- Great office environment aesthetically and culturally
- Trust: our client is seeking a PA to partner with
- Central CBD location
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953