- $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Contract Manufacturer
- Western Sydney
- Permanent role
Our client is a contract manufacturing company based in Western Sydney. They are an Australian privately-owned business which is rapidly expanding.
As the Purchasing Officer you will be scheduling the purchasing of raw materials and packaging through the MRP reporting directly into the Supply Chain Manager. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Scheduling purchase of raw materials and packaging
- Raising purchase orders
- Responsible for high number of SKUs
- Negotiate prices
- Build relationships and work closely with other business units
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Industry experience in manufacturing
- Interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
An exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Officer to work in a growing and dynamic contract manufacturer.
Dir: 02 9195 2384