- $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Leadership role
• Outstanding opportunity for growth
We are currently seeking a National Sales Manager on behalf of a rapidly expanding industrial building products business. The National Sales Manager is responsible for the direction and management of all direct sales and business development, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation and the distribution and channel sales strategy.
- Responsible for delivering the budgeted sales revenue of the full-service portfolio for Australia.
- Provide motivation of individual members of the team, through company initiatives and structured One to One meetings, to deliver individual budgeted sales revenue
- Ongoing monitoring and utilization of the CRM system to ensure all data is current and valid
- Prepare and review product forecasts and sales pipeline reporting via the CRM system
- Authorization of quotes utilizing the CRM system, supporting the team in deal construction and maintaining the relevant margin expectations
- Work alongside the Marketing department to assist in the creation and implementation of effective sales strategies and report on the results from sales lead generation activity.
- Monitor & report upon the Sales Operations functions ability to fulfil and support the sales organization
- Manage and monitor the team Travel and Entertainment budget
- Management of the Australian sales team, leading the existing team for future development and growth
- Strategic development of new markets and new structures within the team to tackle potential new markets.
- Recruitment, induction and ongoing training of all team members
- Responsible for working cross-functionally with all other departments to ensure sales processes and activities are aligned with the company focus on creating delighted customers
Specific Job Requirements
- Executive level financial analysis and business acumen
- Ability to analyse, develop and execute on a market strategy for the Australian market; including entry of new markets and revitalization of existing markets
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully take new products to market joining product management and marketing
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Effective interactive skills
- Understands the influence of advertisement and marketing
- Ability to track trends within the industry and capitalize on emerging markets
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Data driven decision maker with a strong ability to extract, consolidate, and present sales data
- Minimum of 10 years of successful sales and sales leadership experience, preferably in a building products or construction materials business.
- Experience with national company and working within a dynamic business environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in developing and executing sales contracts
- CRM management and reporting capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of the business and industry preferred
Executive Package including vehicle and STI
For a confidential discussion contact Joe Vize on 03 8547 1331