- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
- Deputy Company Secretary
- In-house – Financial Services
- Great Culture and market competitive package
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading ASX-listed, diversified financial services company as Deputy Company Secretary. The role will be reporting into the Head of Secretariat and Governance and is responsible for maintaining and implementing the Governance framework across the Group to ensure appropriate monitoring and oversight by the Group Boards and Committees and to enable execution of the Group Strategy.
- Performing the duties and responsibilities of a Deputy Company Secretary to various Boards and Committees within the Group.
- Working with the leadership team and senior stakeholders to deliver better good risk outcomes
- Performing Company Secretary responsibilities to various Boards and Committees within the Group as required by the Corporations Act, the ASX Listing Rule, the Companies' Constitutions and any other relevant legislation or regulation
- Planning board business in conjunction with the Company Secretary, Chief Executive Officer and Board Chairs,
- Incorporating best practice corporate governance processes into board business and maintaining strong corporate governance frameworks in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Advising the Board and Committees on matters of corporate governance
- Reviewing and updating corporate governance policies
- Assisting with the preparation of Annual Reports and Annual General Meeting
- Working in collaboration with the CRO team and wider business to develop team strategy
- Ideally 8+ years’ experience across secretariat/governance roles
- Ideally a law, finance, accounting or business degree
- Extensive financial services experience with asset management experience being advantageous
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent commercial, communication and relationship building skills
- Pro-active and positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced growth orientated environment
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.