- New South Wales
- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
Your responsibilities will include managing, negotiating & advising the business on the terms of a range commercial IT agreements including (but not limited to) master services & managed services agreements, confidentiality agreements & statements of work, as well as system implementation & integration - preferably on the supplier side.
Ideally, you will have the following background:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ PAE of Corporate/Commercial expertise & training gained at a top-tier, mid-tier or in-house organisation – pure M&A experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated prior exposure to commercial IT agreements.
- A strong negotiator with a good grasp of the law in this area.
- Strategic thinker with the confidence to advise internal stakeholders on specific commercial technology related issues.
- Pragmatic & resilient with a calm demeanour & a solutions-focused approach.
- Autonomous & a ‘go getter’, with strong attention to detail & time management capabilities.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for promotion internally & interstate travel;
- A relaxed friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.