- $75000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
In this role you will undertake a:
- Complex leasing work across a variety of sectors including commercial, industrial & retail.
- Working as part of a national property team.
- Manage a client with work across various jurisdictions across both the private & public sector.
This role would suit a career driven junior to mid-level lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 1-3 years’ PAE in commercial property – with at least 1 year of pure leasing expertise;
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills with solid academics.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- First hand exposure to a large client.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.