- $95000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
• Favourable amount of advisory
• Awsome perks
FutureYou are currently partnering with a Global Mid Tier firm in Melbourne's CBD. This firms believes in helping accountants be the best they can be. This is through individual training and career paths. Just like in FutureYou, their focus is on You!
This firm is ideally located in the CBD. Close to great cafes and shops. It is super accessible via public transport.
Specalising in the mid market space, they pride themselves on the level of attention, care and expertise they provide their clients.
Reporting to the Partner, you will be joining the existing advisory team and will contribute to the exciting growth of that division.
- Client business advisory (tax planning, strategic planning, restructuring, management reporting)
- Business services compliance
- Advisory projects
- Identify, research and propose solutions to issues associated with client work
- Actively seek & identify business growth opportunities
- mentor team members
- Manage the preparation and delivery of compliance requirements and projects
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 6 years' local experience
- Experience working as a supervisor, assistant manager or manager within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted