- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• CBD location
• Immediate start
About the role:
Exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant with experience in supporting a banking team to join a national Australian law firm. As one of Australia’s first ever law firms, this business pride themselves in their strong & well respected reputation in the market.
The successful candidate will come from a legal background with experience in banking and litigation.
- Diary management
- Document and correspondence preparation including court documents
- Filing and document management
- Track changes and marking up of legal documents
- Arranging meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Other general administrative duties and support as required
- At least 2 years relevant experience,
- A strong work ethic, the ability to manage conflicting priorities and keep on top of deadlines
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.