- $180000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Leadership role.
- National role managing all strategic planning.
- An organisation in business transformation.
Our client is a Food production organisation with a huge footprint in the Australian market place. As part of their own business transformation, they are seeking a senior leader to support the business is elevating the maturity of their integrated business planning.
Provide strategic direction, lead and ensure effective execution of all Sales & Operations Planning activities to ensure optimisation of manufacturing, inventory and service levels.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for clients S&OP structure and processes.
- Review and continuously improve S&OP policies and processes to ensure agreed targets are being met.
- Budget information is completed as per budget time line.
- Provide on time reporting to business needs.
- Ensure production plans are issued on time to sites.
- Ensure production performances are monitored and any issues are escalated appropriately.
- Work through with sites to address capacity / Supply based issues on an as required basis.
- Manage MIFOT (manufacturing in full and on time) with sites.
- Provide clear and visible leadership and strategic direction to the S&OP team, ensuring individual accountability, competencies and performance are aligned to business objectives.
- Ensure contingencies are in place for planned and unplanned supply chain interruptions.
- Manage DIFOT (deliver in full on time) with S&OP Team.
- Ensure OOS reporting is completed on time and all customers are notified.
- Work with logistics to prioritise deliveries/products.
- Ensure daily alerts/ exceptions are reviewed in order to expedite and proactively ensure no potential out of stocks.
- Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline
- 4-5 years experience leading sales and operations planning in high volume FMCG, food manufacturing environment
- Experience SAP or other related ERP systems
- High level skills in MS Office applications such as Word and Excel skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytic and data
- Sound project management, planning, organisational and decision-making skills
This is an opportunity to join a successful. high performing business that is looking for strong leaders to accelerate its growth projection.
Associate Partner - Supply Chain & Logistics
Dir - 02 9195 2385
Mob - 0421 451 709