- Market leading salary + super
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
• Reliability Manager role implemented to extract value out of complex automation on site
• Work closely with technicians to improve yield and enhance equipment efficiencies
A large food manufacturing business experiencing double digit growth is looking for a Reliability Manager to improve yield and devise projects to improve OEE. This is an opportunity to shape the reliability engineering department reporting to the Site Operations Manager.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager the new Reliability Manager will be in charge of Preventative maintenance and automation improvement projects on site. Specifically you will:
- Work closely with technicians and engineers to find root causes of bottlenecks and inefficiencies in machinery and process
- Improve the yields on site and ensure uptime is maximised
- Fault find on complex automation and electro mechanical equipment on site, finding resolutions and training technicians on procedures
- Utilise the CMMS system on site, continuously improving it and its usage
- Ensure documentation is maintained for all processes and operator requirements on site
- Conduct machinery, maintenance and operator assessments ensuring a spares program is devised and maintained for parts.
You will have a real chance to shape reliability engineering for a food business that is truly going places. The role is business critical reporting directly to Site operations and indirectly to the National Director.
To be successful in applying for this role you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven experience as a Senior Reliability Engineer or Engineering Manager with proven expertise regards TPM Engineering
- Expertise in automated and complex high speed equipment
- You will be electrically or mechanically trained and have grown from an engineer to a preventative maintenance expert
- Ideally you will hold a tertiary qualification
- Your reliability engineering experience will have been gained from within a food, packaging or similarly capital intensive manufacturing facility
- You will be able to evidence major achievements regarding yield improvements, reduced downtime, safe working and improved OEE
Circa $150,000- $175,000 + Super
Click Apply Now or contact Matt Walker on 02 9195 2381