- Sydney C B D
- $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
What is the opportunity?
As the Senior IT Technical Analyst, you will provide second level support for supported infrastructure products, sometimes facilitating the support or troubleshooting efforts across various RBC support groups.
What will you do?
- Provide second level support of Citrix, Nutanix, Hyper-V, products. SME on WIN2K8, WIN2K16 servers and desktops.
- Ensure the Global Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments are current with all hotfixes, security patches and application versions.
- Support and maintain Terminal Server, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments.
- Maintain and Support Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Components.
- Collaboration with multiple teams to identify tuning opportunities looking to improve performance across Citrix environments.
- Work and collaborate with various project managers, application developers, including various infrastructure groups within RBC which may sometimes include 3rd Party Vendors.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 OS issues on servers and virtual platforms.
- In depth knowledge with respect to PVS environments, including the updating with respect to application/patching of Vdisks requirements.
- Involvement with the implementation of change records based on business needs for Infrastructure services.
- Create, update Knowledge Documents – which are utilized to facilitate the support of end users contacting the (GTSD) Global Technology Service Desk.
- Meet/ exceed set SLAs in the resolution of assigned Service Now Incident Management Tool.
What do you need to succeed?
- University or College Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent years of experience as a Technical Analyst with 10 years or above relevant IT experience.
- In-depth technical understanding in a variety of hardware and software platforms.
- Experience with applications with multiple functions
- Experience in IT development, support and implementation roles.
- Knowledge of change management control methods within a multi-functional environment.
- ITIL v3: Foundations, Operational Support & Analysis
- Recent Citrix Certification a XenAPP and XenDesktop Certification to include one of the following - Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V), Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V) or Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE-V).
- Knowledge of Control Up Monitoring Tool with respect to Monitoring, Troubleshooting and collection of Analytics.
- PowerShell Scripting experience, including creation and execution of scripts.
If you think you have all the required skills/experience and a CV backed up by references to prove it, please send your CV to Waqas Kidwai at firstname.lastname@example.org