- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
About the Role:
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst is a newly created technical and hands-on role responsible to provide focused expert knowledge and response around predicting, preventing, and detecting cyber security threats.
- You will develop the company's IT security framework and participate in compliance policies, managing external audits.
- Assess vulnerabilities, risks and cyber security threats, and their impact on security infrastructure.
- Perform security incident response, root cause analysis, and perform escalations when required.
- Evaluate and recommend cyber security technologies and solutions.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution of requirements analysis, testing, integrating and managing components.
- Evaluate, test and implement software/hardware with appropriate standards e.g. Firewalls/Data Security
- Cyber Security operational experience of minimum 5-7 years in large enterprise environments, ideally from a SOC environment and with an engineering background.
- You will hold a relevant tertiary qualification in an IT-related discipline (preferably IT or Cyber Security major)
- Operational experience across Windows, UNIX, Networking and Hosting domains
- Strong background in risk assessments and security governance
- MCTP SCCM, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001 or equivalent cyber security certifications
- Digital forensic experience is highly desirable
- Seasoned critical thinking, organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the proven ability to engage effectively at all levels of an organization
There’s more to it; Our client can offer a great environment to work in and a rewarding culture.
If you think you have all the required skills/experience and a CV backed up by references to prove it, please send your CV to Waqas Kidwai at email@example.com